Argan oil is one of those miracle products that I definitely could not live without. I’ve been using Josie Maran Pure Argan Oil for years to keep my hair and skin moisturized as it’s deeply hydrating and moisturizing, yet lightweight. Josie Maran Pure Argan Oil is not only considered sustainable because it’s grown organically in Moroco, but also because there are so many uses for it and one bottle lasts forever. Buying a bunch of different beauty products can become very wasteful, plus no one likes a crowded bathroom shelf. Here are five uses for argan oil.
- Leave-in Conditioner: I’ve been highlighting my hair since high school, yet hair stylists always tell me that it’s surprisingly healthy and I swear it’s due to the argan oil. I use it as a leave-in conditioner every time I wash my hair. Just put a couple of drops on your ends while it’s still wet. It’s moisturizing and keeps the frizz away.
- Frizz Tamer: Argan oil isn’t only great on wet hair, but on dry hair too. If my hair still looks frizzy after I blow dry it, I rub a tiny drop between my hands and smooth it over the top of my hair from root to tip. Be careful though, a little goes a long way.
- Intense Moisturizer: If I could afford to lather this stuff all over my body, I probably would. It’s intense moisturizing qualities are great for extra dry spots, like cuticles, elbows, and heels.
- Scalp Mask: My scalp tends to get super dry, especially during the winter. I mix a few drops of argan oil with jojoba oil, and pour it directly onto my scalp, starting with where my hair natural parts. I leave it on overnight and then wash it well the next morning.
- Face Moisturizer: I don’t usually use argan oil on my face because I already have such oily skin, but I do like using it at night when my skin is feeling extra dry, like after a long day in the sun.
Photos by @sdrpick.